Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Stories I Could Tell

If you have never campaigned, well you do not know what you have missed. It has its moments. It is alot of hard work, lots of driving, lots of fast food because you don't have time to stop and prepare food, taking clothes to the laundry because you aren't home long enough to do laundry.
But....you get to meet some great people, do some crazy things and see lots of places you might not have been able to see or "want" to see otherwise.
We had a Matanza, that is a barbeque, but in spanish families, it is called a Matanza. We also had a hot air balloon there, a couple of minature pigs, lots of good food and people.
I even kissed a "PIG", yes, that's right I kissed a PIG. I was told I had to kiss a pig to get their votes and we want votes so.....I will be posting pictures of this in the near future. Be sure and check that out.
My grandbabies are growing so fast. I can't believe how much they are all growing, Savannah is 15 months old, Liam is 10 months old (almost), Logan is 7 months old (almost). They are the light of my life. I wish I could have all three of them together to play, and have fun and tell stories to them. We hope to get everyone home for Christmas this year. Justin and Rebecca are really "baby hungry" and we are expecting that they will tell us one day soon that they too are having a baby. Not yet, but I'm sure it will be in the next year.
I will post pictures of each baby soon and of course me kissing a PIG!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

can't wait to see those pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if you remember me, but my brother and I lived across the street from you guys here in Albuquerque (Shaws), my parents were Patty and Kenneth Tinker. On a whim I looked up Danielle, I cant believe how grown up they all are! I doubt any of them remember me, but I recall melting M&Ms in water in the sun and we used to think it was pretty nifty to have "chocolate milk" (gag me!) Congrats on all the grand babies and your families success!

Shelia Lucero
www.myspace.com/girlygirljeepin
www.BrianandShelia.com
www.ShutterWeb.com