Thursday, August 14, 2008

WALMART, Who Knew It Could Mean So Much

Ok, so we now have a Walmart in Truth or Consequences. You might say, big deal, you might say, too bad for local businesses, you might say, I hate Walmart, you might say these things and much more, but FYI, I don't care. I see this as a beginning of big things to come, more stores, more businesses, more restaurants, more reason to survive living in Truth or Consequences. I can say all this why? Because I live here and I have strong feelings about that fact.........

I will soon have a photo of our Walmart, but for the moment it is besiged with customers and I have heard that the lines are everywhere, people are flocking to this Walmart. It is the happening place here. Some people got there at 7:00am yesterday for their Grand Opening. I missed that event......So, stay tuned, you never know what else might be coming this way....

2 comments:

Alysha Smith said...

I completely understand your excitement. It would be hard to live somewhere that doesnt really have any places to shop and Wal Mart is such a one stop shop it makes it so easy!

Alysha Smith said...

I completely understand your excitement. It would be hard to live somewhere that doesnt really have any places to shop and Wal Mart is such a one stop shop it makes it so easy!