Saturday, November 29, 2008

Had a nice Thanksgiving and now looking forward to Christmas

I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season. With Thanksgiving just over, Christmas is around the corner. We will be so fortunate to have all 4 of our children, their spouses and of course our grandbabies with us this Christmas. We are so excited about having them all here. I haven't had little toddlers for awhile and so I am working to somewhat "childproof" my house.
When our kids were younger, I never really moved things we just would tell them they couldn't touch this or that and usually they found something else to play with. So I won't remove everything from our home, because of course, our grandbabies are going to be so well behaved and all :) It should be alot of fun and I will be posting pictures and comments as our time together unfolds.

1 comment:

Alysha Smith said...

Im excited, its going to be fun!!