Friday, March 27, 2009

Savannah's Visit to Nana and Papa's

I got to spend the past week with Savannah. Her babysitter was on vacation, so she came and stayed with Papa and me for a few days, then I took her home and Wednesday night, Alysha and I went to see the play Mamma Mia at Popejoy in Albuquerque. I loved the movie and I loved the play. I really like the upbeat music and I sing all the time to the CD. Savannah and I made chocolate chip cookies and we both ate the cookie dough. She is so my granddaughter!! Usually I don't get very many cookies out of the batch, because I eat all the dough. She thought the chocolate chips were great and kept wanting more. I will post pictures as soon as Papa downloads them for me from my camera. I can only learn to do so many new things...I am doing better. Michael showed me his MP 3 player and I want one, so I can download my favorite music and go walking. I can't walk without it, why, Because I Said So........... (by the way, I loved that movie too).

2 comments:

Alysha Smith said...

Thank you so much for taking care of Savannah for us, I know she had fun with her Nana. I had so much fun going to the Mamma Mia play with you!! Love ya you are fabulous!

Coleen said...

Thanks Alysha!