Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I am excited to work on my new blog and share events happening in my life with all my new grandbabies coming this year. We already have our sweetheart Savannah who is now 4 months old! Liam due very soon (July 13) and I get to go visit Brooke, Will and baby Liam for a few days in Virginia, and Logan due October 14th. Wow, 3 new babies in one year. Won't we have fun next Christmas if everyone gets to come home with 3 toddlers all under 2!!!!! I better get to work childproofing my house.
I look forward to learning how to do more on my blog and have fun posting pictures and sharing all the baby stories!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Danielle and JJ still waiting to hear on the inspections they are having done on the house they are trying to buy....
Just wanted to share with everyone that on Thursday, I walked the 5 miles to and from Martin's Cove in Wyoming. It was amazing and extrememly spiritual. I have wanted to do this for a long time and I am so glad I got to do this with Earl. To see where our pioneers had to walk, cross the Sweetwater River and the North Platte River made it so real to me. I was humbled to be there and reflect on all their sacrifices.