Sunday, June 17, 2007

We are excited for Danielle and JJ who are trying to purchase their first home. We should know something this week. That would be so wonderful for them, with their new baby due in October. The house needs alot of work, but JJ can do almost anything and would do alot of the work himself with help of family and friends.
We are going to Ft. Collins, CO to visit my sister while Earl has a Basketball camp at CSU. It is a WAC camp and we hope Earl might be offered a Division I contract to officiate Division I BB.
I am getting excited about my upcoming visit to my daughter Brooke's. Her baby is due July 13, but she would be happy if the baby decided to come "early". We can't wait to welcome this new baby boy.

2 comments:

Alysha Smith said...

You are so fabulous! The pictures of you and dad with Savannah are adorable! Liam and Logan have a lot to live up to with such an adorable cousin!

Alysha Smith said...

Congratulations JJ and Danielle! Im so excited for you two to have your first house and it is great timing with the baby coming!