Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Babies in the Pool

The week of July 14, Earl and I were fortunate to have both Savannah and Logan for that entire week. We were wishing we could also have had Liam here. Well, both babies were very good. They slept all night, only threw up in their beds (all over themselves and the blankets) once! Thank goodness, I was never very good at throw up..yuck. They ate what I fed them. We played, we read books, we got into Nana's stuff, we went for walks, we visited Great Grandma Greer and we went to the Post Office, and we swam in our baby pool.
So, I am sharing some pictures of Savannah and Logan and their "tiny" baby pool and you can see they are having fun. We did this later in the day so the sun wasn't so hot and they wouldn't get sunburned.

1 comment:

Alysha Smith said...

Too cute. I love the pictures! Looks like Logan and Savannah had a great time with Nana. I will definitely have to let her do it again!
Thanks so much for watching the kids for Danielle and I!
You are fabulous