Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Good Memory Tag

I copied my daughters, but if you check out my blog please do this!!

A good memory tag!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Alysha Smith said...

I remember when we would have our "special" days. We got to go shopping and have lunch with you all by ourselves. I loved my time with you. I have to admit that I wasnt able to truly appreciate you until I moved out but you are such an amazing mom and a fabulous friend!

You and I also love to use lines from movies and then get the other person to guess what movie it is from! That is so fun!

debbie pilkinton said...

I remember sleeping countless nights in pink curlers because we had to have HIGH curly pony tails every Friday for spirit day, any games, performances, etc!!! My mama perfected putting those curlers in!! But oh did we have fun!! I thank you so much for all you did for me!!

Love ya Colleen!!!
Debbie Hays