Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lots of October News and Birthdays

Brooke is due October 18th, we are excitedly counting the days. Liam is about to become a big brother! Savannah is going in for an MRI on October 15th and Carrie is wanting to be a big girl and start walking...Not yet, you're too little.
Justin has a new job. Danielle started back to school to get her teaching degree, Logan is turning 2 October 14th. Fall is here, leaves are turning and starting to fall. The air is cool and crisp and I love the evenings when the wind isn't blowing and everything seems so serene and peacefully calm. I like to sit outdoors and enjoy the coolness in the air and the backyard landscaping.
Shylah and Coleton are doing well in school. Coleton has a birthday coming up October 31st. This is a busy birthday month for our family.

October 9-Anita's BD (My neice)
October 13-Kevin's BD (My brother)
October 14-Logan's BD
October 16-Will's BD (My son-in-law)
October 16-Doris' BD (My step mom)
October 18-Sheryl's BD (My sister)
Baby Wittwer #2 is due October 18th
October 22-Alysha's BD
October 25-Lamar's BD (My brother-in-law)
October 30-Rebecca's BD (My daughter-in-law)
October 31-Coleton's BD

Happy Birthday everyone!

No comments: