Friday, October 23, 2009

No Baby Yet, Still Waiting.........

As of today, the 23rd still no baby Wittwer. We are anxiously awaiting his arrival. I'm sure his mother is also anxiously, impatiently waiting his arrival. I can't wait to see how Liam responds to having a baby brother, it is one thing to have a visitor come over but for this "visitor" to stay will be interesting to watch. I think he is going to love this baby and be such a good big brother. He is a friendly litle guy and loves everyone he is around.
So watch for the news of baby wittwer's arrival and hopefully we will also have pics to post shortly thereafter.
Carrie is trying to walk and doing very well with that. I wanted to download the video Justin sent me on my cell phone showing her walking as she holds onto a little cart, but I don't know how to do that.....Help!
We are going to Logan and Coleton's combined Birthday party Saturday. Logan will be 2 and Coleton will be 7. I'll post pictures from their party when we get home.

No comments: